Tuesday, March 25

So thirsty, and awaiting my 'Bucks partner

ITEM!: When Mom is here, I enjoy flooding Facebook with our Starbucks stops and fun activities. Tomorrow, it begins.
ITEM!: Also, as I usually do on the day before Mom arrives for a visit, I spent the morning cleaning my house. Right now, all my counters are wiped clean, the carpets are vacuumed, the floors clean, and the everything is dusted. It looks great. But also, it reminds me how very much I hate cleaning the house. Next week, I'm going to get an estimate from a maid service for cleanings every two weeks. This cleaning bullshit is nonsense.
ITEM!: Where I live, the air conditioner has switched on for the past two days. The thermostat is set at 80 degrees, and it was tripped yesterday and today. This is not acceptable, specifically because my power bills have been glorious for the last few months. I am not looking forward to paying to cool a home again. We are supposed to have a bit of a cooling spell the rest of the week, so my a/c fears may be for naught, for now.
ITEM!: Tomorrow, we finally wash the last of Texas from our skin, by registering the cars in Arizona, and removing the Texas license plates. This is among the last of my things that have to be done before we can rest, though at this very moment, I can't think of anything else that needs to be tended to. I refuse to state that everything will be in good shape once the registration is done, because I'm pretty sure that something has slipped my mind. But WHEW, getting the registration finished will be a weight lifted from my shoulders.
ITEM!: I've watched Pitch Perfect twice today.

No comments: