Wednesday, March 19

No more Costner for a long while

One of the most fun ways for me to martyr myself is to see a truly awful movie, just so I can tell everyone else in my circle to not bother with it. So, here we go.
WE SAW IT SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO: 3 Days to Kill.
It's not very often that I turn and look at Brian in the very middle of a movie, and say, "This is silly." And then he agreed, which is even more rare.
Every once in a while, a movie starring an actor I don't always enjoy will pique my curiosity. For whatever reason, this movie starring Kevin Costner intrigued me. And because there was nothing else in the theater that we wanted to see more, we saw this film.
It was ... not good. There were random plot twists; bizarre antidotes to brain cancer; girl problems; marital issues with the lady from Gladiator; and an operative who doesn't serve much of a purpose. Also, Costner still kisses weird on screen.
Seriously, don't pay money for this one. If you feel like you have to watch it, and happen to be a Netflix member, it may be worth the rental, but that's about it. It was silly.

No comments: