Sunday, March 16

No kidding, I'm so annoyed

My irritation with life has been on overdrive lately, in response to my nose, specifically. Remember about a month ago when I had that cold? Well, I'm still dealing with the after-effects of it, and it's all about my nose. It makes me very angry that I haven't gotten healthy again.
I think I've figured out the problem, though. I think I've got a sinus infection. The cold must have developed into something worse. It's really the only thing that can explain what my nose issues mean.
But, since I'm no doctor, tomorrow, before my mammogram (yay; so much fun for a Monday), I'll head over to the urgent care to get my head looked at by someone more qualified than I. Hopefully, it will result in a lovely prescription that will make me feel better. Because this continuing illness is pissing me off.

No comments: