Friday, March 7

Kevin Spacey is a rock star

I'm late to my posting tonight because Brian and I have started watching House of Cards on Netflix. We just finished episode three of the first season. You guys, I've always loved Kevin Spacey, and this show is exactly the epitome of the reason why. He's frickin' awesome.
I've got concerns already, in regards to the way some plots are beginning to shift, but I'm intrigued to see how it all plays out. Politics is such a nasty business, and this show is giving an unsettling look into it. I'm troubled by how manipulative things can be. And knowing that real life is probably ten times worse than what I'm seeing just makes the entire thing worse.
So, we're three episodes in, and 10 to go until this first season is over. Then, on to season two. I'm excited to see how quickly we can burn through this show.

No comments: