Tuesday, March 18

I think our time together is ending

My sinusitis and I had a good day today.
First, we went for a hike in the preserve, and thoroughly enjoyed being outside in the fresh air. We looked at flowers, got some exercise, and had a lovely conversation with Mom.
Then, we came home and got a whole lot of stuff done: scheduling appointments for Brian's physical follow-up and my own full physical; moving the auto insurance over from Texas to Arizona (finally!); printing all the tax information; downloading the tax program to my computer; and organizing papers on my desk.
Thirdly, we did some laundry, hung up a picture, did some futzing around the house, and then went and got some lunch.
While we ate lunch, we watched last night's The Tonight Show.
Next, we did some more laundry, and ate a cupcake.
Most excitedly, after all that, we decided to sit down and start reading Beautiful Ruins.
As the end of our time alone together today got closer, sinusitis gave me a bit of a break, and I'm able to feel air move farther into my head and sinuses than I have in weeks. It feels like the prednisone may be working. And if I feel as much better tomorrow morning as I did today, I'll be a very happy camper.
Sure, my sinusitis and I had a better day today than any other day for a while. But I'll be happy to say goodbye to the damn thing.

No comments: