Monday, March 31

I refuse to be self-conscious about them, too

ITEM!: I have decided that this summer is The Summer I Don't Care About Bra Straps. I picked up some adorable, comfortable and flattering tank tops the other day. I am excited because all my normal "summer" tops are looking a bit worn, and really need to be cycled out of the closet. The problem is that these new tops have racer-back straps. I do not own racer-back bras. I will not purchase a bunch of them, either. Thus, my declaration about the summer wardrobe. I tried it today and discovered that I was really more comfortable with it than I thought I would be. Bring on the sunshine.
ITEM!: Sydney's summer camps have been reserved, mostly. I'm waiting for her to make a decision on another one, and waiting on other information on the other one. But the camp I took care of today was the main one she wanted, so I feel like a good and productive mom right now.
ITEM!: Happily, tomorrow is the decorating day for the last holiday I decorate the house for until Halloween. That's five months of undecorated house (after April), and that makes me happy. At any rate, I have a fair amount of Easter stuff to festoon my home with, and I actually am eager to figure out how everything will look. Also, candy.
ITEM!: And finally, I want to point out that I have published a blog post every day this month. I'm not entirely sure that I've ever done that before, and may not do it again, because it's a bit stressful. But I realized around the 23rd that I'd posted every day, and figured I might as well keep it up. So, there you go.

No comments: