Sunday, March 9

I like me some Captain, and Daryl

ITEM!: This week is going to be a series of days revolving around my child, who is on spring break, and for whom we need to "do something fun" every day. Happily though, she has requested a day to stay home and in bed tomorrow. I know for a fact that this will not actually happen, but hanging out (and, dare I wish it, going for a hike) would be a wonderful thing for me. I love my Mondays because the house is finally quiet and mine again. Tomorrow will not be that, but if she's interested in chilling, it'll make the day better, for sure.
ITEM!: The Walking Dead is wrecking my heart these last several episodes. I told Brian that there had better be a happy reunion in the near future, or I'm going to start getting sadder than I am hopeful. I invest too much emotionally in Daryl, and his trials and tribulations. I'm terrified that he'll turn into an icky character, though I know the show wouldn't do that to us. Still, there are only three episodes left to put my heart and mind at ease before the long break between seasons.
ITEM!: Sydney and I gave Cooper a bath today, so he smells much better. I can't wait for him to be old enough, and vaccinated enough, to visit the groomer. I mean, I know I'm doing okay, but when it comes to ears and buttholes, I just don't get that thorough. (Weird story, the spelling of thorough just looked so wrong to me that I had to look it up to be sure.)
ITEM!: Also, Once Upon a Time returned to my television tonight, and with it, so did Capt. Hook return into my pirate fantasies.
ITEM!: If Sydney saw that palette full of colorful cupcakes, she would insist that we make them. Good thing she doesn't read the blog ... yet. Hmmm. That's interesting. Will she ever read the blog? Would my writing change if I knew my kid was reading all this? What an amazing thing to think about.

No comments: