Friday, February 28

And yet another show to watch

I've got a backlog of television shows on my DVR that I want to watch, but haven't yet, because I'm waiting. For something. I'm not sure what, but I'll get to them at some point.
I've been recording True Detective on HBO for the last five episodes, as well as Black Sails on Showtime (I think it's Showtime). I had heard really good things about True Detective prior to it premiering, so I set the DVR. I've got five episodes on there, and they're burning a hole. As for Black Sails ... well, pirates. You know.
Well, tonight, Brian and I finally started on True Detective. We're only one episode in, and he fell asleep during it, but I can see where this show is going to be consuming intellectually and psychologically. I know that it builds on the freaky vibe, too, and I'm going to be watching this like I sometimes watch The Walking Dead, which is peering through my fingers.
Black Sails, I'll get to you next.

No comments: