Thursday, January 16

Birthday. Build. Brownies = Alliteration

ITEM!: My birthday weekend begins tomorrow, and I'm pretty excited about it. I've got plans, and my husband is available at my whim, so all things considered, my birthday is looking like it'll be a good one. Plans, or not, for every day of the weekend. Birthdays rock.
ITEM!: I was given permission to clean out Sydney's Lego bins today, and it took me about 90 minutes. I dumped out the main bin, which was irritatingly full, and sorted the pieces, putting back all the true building pieces, and bagging the specific set pieces that she'd never use ever again. So many Legos in my house. But now, there is a big bag for donation, and there's more room in the bins. Of course, we won't be buying anymore building sets -- an assertion to which she has agreed. She even thanked me for my efforts, which is uncharacteristic of her.
ITEM!: I don't know why I made brownies today. I wanted birthday cake more than brownies. Now I'm stuck with brownies. ... Brian drank one of my milk chocolate protein shakes this morning. I am not okay with this. If he was going to drink a protein shake, why not the last mocha chocolate? ... I had an actual dinner tonight instead of the last mocha chocolate shake, and I feel gross and blah about that. I should have a brownie to make myself feel better psychologically.
ITEM!: Yep. Definitely brownie time.

No comments: