Friday, January 10

A very long day today

Granted, if you're going to have to get out of bed at 4:45 a.m., taking Mom to get some knee surgery is as good a reason as any. The only thing more annoying about setting your alarm for 4:46 a.m. is the happy, perky voice in bed next to you that says, "Time to get up!" Argh. And because I'm not seven years old, or all stoned on pain killers, I did not take a nap to take the edge off the early wake-up call. So, suffice it to say, I'm pretty tired tonight.
I did get to hang out with Daddy a bit this morning; and have lunch with Andrea and Tania; and buy a pink charger cable for my phone; and get my hair colored maybe-too red; and eat pizza and green jello for dinner. All in all, it was a chockablock-full day. Well done, 4:46 a.m. You were a bitch to greet, but came through with a good day.

No comments: