Thursday, August 29

The last post about the job for a while

My limit of ass time on a chair in a Starbucks was reached today, as I logged a good four hours there doing my work. And my butt hurts. Continues to hurt, I bet, if I sat on a hard chair, but I've been treating it well, and only sitting on comfortable and cozy seats. I think, maybe, next week I will attempt to do my work at home. Now that I've got my system figured out, and the best and perhaps quickest way of doing things, I may be able to do this here. (After all, I did about three hours worth of work yesterday afternoon in the loft, and that was with Brian and Sydney in the house and making all kinds of noise and distracting movements.) So, maybe with some ear buds plugged in, and some self-control, discipline and will power (not my strong suits), I'll be able to become an actual at-home worker. Tomorrow though, I drive to the office.

*sigh*

You know, I have to tell you, I'm already bored with writing about my job here on the blog. It never changes, or is going to have new challenges, now that I've got it figured out. But when there's nothing else that happened to me today worthy of a post, it's what I'm stuck with. I shall strive to do better in future.

No comments: