Monday, August 5

My issues right now

I've got two zits on my forehead which look like off-center bindis, and they're simply not going away fast enough. They've been hanging around for a few days, since it's, you know, my "time of the month." And they're being supremely stubborn. The little punk on my chin went away, why the heck won't these other guys go away? Do they enjoy the view from up there that much? Ugh.
My anxiety has lessened, thanks to an encouraging lecture from Andrea this afternoon, and Mom's continued support. I think I finally settled into the realization that they're not going to dump a ton of stuff on me the first day, and that I can write a 500-word article about anything, given the proper source material. I'm still nervous as hell, but I'm strapping an anchor to it so my nagging doubt doesn't get away from me.
Daisy ate irrigation hose yesterday, and I busted her twice in the rose garden today. The dog has chewing issues lately, and I need to figure out what the motivation for it is. Sydney and I are going to Petsmart tomorrow to pick up some thick, plastic bones for her to chew on. Maybe that will help, and she'll quit being so destructive. Honestly, it's like she's not happy unless she's in trouble for something.
My shakes diet went well today. I wonder how long it'll be until I feel comfortable wearing ribbed tank tops.

No comments: