Tuesday, August 6

It's all about the ice cream

Tonight's post is a bit less frantic, and I'm comfortable saying that I feel more in control of my head today. I finally received a confirmation from my boss (as that is what he is starting tomorrow) of my new office's location, and they seem excited to have me starting tomorrow. The workplace is about 25 minutes away, according to Google Maps.
I love that I remember stuff about random areas in Arizona, and I remembered, to my delight, that there used to be a Ben & Jerry's down the street from my new work location. Also to my delight, the Ben & Jerry's app on my phone confirmed that the ice cream shop was still there. Guess where Kimmie's stopping for snack tomorrow after her first day at work? No kidding, if they have Brownie Batter there, I'll be stopping every day.

No comments: