Thursday, August 8

I'll take a table space for work, please

So, when you're doing your work, on your computer, in a Starbucks, and you need to go to the bathroom, do you pack up all your stuff and take it with you? Or is there some kind of honor system, where the person at their laptop next to you will watch it for you while you're gone?
How many times can you get a refill on a venti iced green tea in the span of one morning?
How quick is the wi-fi at a wi-fi hub like Starbucks?
Will I be able to handle the ultimate hipster status of setting up camp at a table at Starbucks and working there?
Is there some kind of time limit to taking up a chair and table space?
Is it possible to be too dressy to work at a table in Starbucks? Does that mean I can I finally buy some "work yoga pants"?
Am I going to get any actual work done, or will I be too interested in watching the Starbucks world go by?
Will the wearing of earbuds make me just too cool for this?
These questions, and more, will be answered tomorrow, as I take my first foray into the working "not in an office" world. Should be pretty fascinating!

No comments: