Saturday, August 3

I love a Saturday ITEM! list

ITEM!: The disappointment in myself that I felt earlier this evening in watching Step Up: Revolution, the last 10 minutes of The Odd Life of Timothy Green, and about five minutes of Chasing Mavericks, has been replaced by unbounded joy, due to catching Airplane! at the beginning. "Surely, you can't be serious." "What's our vector, Victor?"
ITEM!: Somehow, I was able to spend some time catching up on my television today. I watched True Blood, The Newsroom, and Ray Donovan, which is awesome, because that means I only have to wait until tomorrow night before I see the next episode. Something about True Blood: There are only three episodes left, and I feel like nothing has happened in the first nine. Honestly, I feel like they're still setting up this season's action.
ITEM!: I'm officially getting super nervous about starting my job on Wednesday. And I'm nervous for Sydney starting school. This is going to be an awful week for my psyche, and I just have to reconcile myself to that fact. But still, my heart starts pumping a bit faster when I think about Wednesday.
ITEM!: Daisy's diet has finally kicked in, and she's lost weight. In fact, she's weighing about 21.5 pounds right now, which is a pound less than Oliver. So, to be clear, she's lost five pounds in the last seven weeks. I have concerns about this, but Brian contends that I'm being paranoid. I'm sorry, but losing 20 percent of body weight in less than two months can't be a good thing. But she's eating, drinking, pooping and peeing as she always has. I can't believe that all that is because she's going up and down stairs several times a day and night. I'm keeping an eagle eye on her, for sure.
ITEM!: I'm yawning. It must be time for night nights.

No comments: