Thursday, August 1

Butterflies in the tummy, huh huh!

So, this happened: It's turned to August already.
We've been out here in California for a week, and we're heading home tomorrow. We've got quite an August ahead of us, and I'm eager to get started ... sort of. I'm going to miss Sydney like crazy when she starts school again. And I'm getting nervous about starting the job next week, too. I know that once we dig in together, we'll be happy and excited about it all, but until then, my nerves and stress level will be growing. Already, my tummy is getting all butterfly-ish.
My avatar shows me wearing a suit, but that's not going to be the case at all. Yes, I've managed to find myself another job that allows me to wear whatever I want every day. So, while this looks fancy, I will, in fact, be wearing flip flops and jeans to work. Sometimes I love being a writer and editor more than other times, and when I don't have to dress up fancy for work, I love it more. I'm an easygoing girl, you know.

No comments: