Wednesday, August 21

And the money starts rolling in?

Weirdest thing: I got a paycheck today. Of course, I didn't really start my job until today, so the check was for the minimal stuff I've done that has gone live for clients up until now. That includes a blog post ... and other stuff I've forgotten, because all I can remember is the blog post.
Happily, the $65 I got today is a small fraction of my usual paychecks. Today was the first day where my efforts are scheduled to go live next week, and therefore, I get paid for the clients I represent. So, the 5th of September should be pretty awesome. It won't be much, but it'll be helpful to the household.
And honestly, anything that I can bring in that makes it easier to go out to lunch and not have to sweat about it, is a good thing.

No comments: