Thursday, July 25

Good food, good dessert, great laughs

ITEM!: I think the best kind of sore throat is the one that comes after spending a few hours laughing with friends. I can celebrate tonight that I have just such a sore throat, having just spent three hours laughing my butt off with JJ and Andrea. I just downed an entire bottle of water, but I'm still coughing, and I can still feel the rawness in my throat. Who knows how it will feel tomorrow, which will probably be fine, but it was totally worth it. We had a great time.
ITEM!: The drive out to California was a good one today! Weirdly, there was rain in Arizona, and the warm sunshine was in Cali, but sometimes that's how it goes. Blah, blah, blah weather.
ITEM!: I like that people have secret identities on the Internet. It makes it more fun, just the idea, that people take on different personalities, and can say things that they may or may not normally say, and that they can say it with no consequences. I enjoy thoroughly the anonymity of the Internet (to clarify: I enjoy that people can say what they want; I don't enjoy when other people use the anonymity to troll). And it makes me happy that this allows for more creativity and more fun. Because really, that should be what the Internet is all about.
ITEM!: Cinnamon-sugar pizza is better than you would think.

No comments: