Saturday, June 1

"Why you make me sick?"

So, I woke up this morning with a snotty nose, and that taste in my mouth that said, "Hey! I'm a cold! And you've caught me!" And I looked at my baby, and I said, "I've got a cold. You happen to know who gave it to me?" And she smiled kind of sheepishly, and said, "I gave it to you."
And with that, I am now suffering through a ridiculously busy couple weeks with a cold. Of course, I am dosed up on my DayQuil and NyQuil, so my senses are a bit dulled to the discomfort of the cold. But still, it would be much better for my psyche if I was feeling 100-percent healthy.
But I will soldier through, and now that my mommy is here, everything will be better.
As for Sydney, she does have an ear infection in each ear. So, now she's taking a potent cocktail of antibiotics. She should be feeling much better tomorrow, according to the doctor.
But also importantly, now that this is June, we can say that we're moving to Arizona "this month." This is very exciting to me, and I'm so looking forward to taking off out of Texas.

1 comment:

rosemary said...

Wishing you an easy, uncomplicated move, and all you girls a great road trip!!!!