Thursday, March 7

The storage unit is done

Let me tell you, there is a profound sense of relief in my head and psyche this evening. Putting my mom to work with me to clear out and clean up that storage unit was a brilliant idea on my part. She's always such a great partner for me in that stuff.

Storage Unit Clear Out, By the Numbers
2: Trips to the dumpster
12: Boxes that were full, but are now empty
2: Trips to Goodwill with a full trunk and backseat
5: Cuts on our hands
0: Broken fingernails
4: Hours in the storage unit
1: Extra trips upstairs to get something I'd forgotten
1: Times Brian called to make sure I wasn't throwing away all his stuff
2: Starbucks drinks to get through the morning
5: Times I clutched my head in my hands and thought about burning everything
2: Rolls of tape
2: Open boxes with just enough room to need more stuff

All in all, it was a very efficient and organized day for me and my household.

No comments: