Sunday, March 3

Sunday night lights

Ah, yes. Sunday night.
The moment when you have an entire week to look forward to, with grand plans on the horizon and the motivation to get started on them. My outlook on this week is buoyed by the arrival of Mom on Wednesday, which is super exciting, but I'm being internal and quiet about it because we're surprising Sydney. That is difficult, but I'm soldiering through it.
Also, I don't like an episode of The Walking Dead without Daryl Dixon. It was a good episode tonight -- it really was -- but I missed my zombie-apocalypse, TV boyfriend. And tonight we were given the information that there are only four episodes left to this season. This is bothersome, since I'm going to miss it terribly until next fall, when it returns for season four. I have read that the show resumes production in early May, though, so as long as I know that they're working on it, I'm okay. Kinda.

No comments: