Saturday, March 16

I'll "go ahead" and flip flop

ITEM!: I enjoy it immensely when shopping for flip flops is a necessity. Both my brown and my black flip flops died last summer, and now, at the beginning of spring, is the best time to buy. Also, Sydney's feet have grown. So, two girls who live in their flip flops during the summer are in need of new ones. Where to go? Duh. Reefs.
ITEM!: Will someone explain to me why the Patriots seem to be releasing their entire offense? First, Wes Welker, then Brandon Lloyd, and now Danny Woodhead. I have faith in Bill Belichick, so I'm sure there's a plan, but my goodness, all my peeps are leaving my team. At least Tom Brady is locked in for another few years.
ITEM!: I remember ripping the cover off a Vanity Fair because it dared to go tabloid and feature Lindsay Lohan. This week, I have again defiled a Vanity Fair. This time because the April issue features a cover spread and article on Taylor Swift. She bugs me. I put the article in the recycling.
ITEM!: Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day, one of Gramps' favorite days. I baked some green blueberry muffins for breakfast, which I think will delight my girl, which will have to suffice, because Gramps isn't around to be delighted by them. Sydney's question for me tonight, "For St. Patrick's Day, are there presents?" "No, my darling, it's just about celebrating the Irish heritage. We're Irish. That's gift enough."

No comments: