Saturday, March 30

Here comes the Easter Bunny

HOPPITY, HOP, HOP!! I do love it when the Easter Bunny arrives. Candy: check! Eggs: check! Deception: CHECK! It's nice though, that she only likes a few different kinds of candy. Sydney is perfectly happy with a few Oreos, a chocolate bunny, some Peeps, and some Tootsie Rolls. Also, a bunch of cool dinosaur stuff and some Ninjago paraphernalia. I think the Easter Bunny did super awesome this year.
Also, someone needs to figure out the perfect middle ground for a kid's birthday party location. It needs to be fun for the children, but also offer some margaritas for the parents. Tonight's party was fun for Sydney, but a total drag for me, even though there were parents there for me to talk to. A couple of them actually watch The Walking Dead, so that was fun to discuss. But on the whole, it was a kid's party, and those are usually beyond cheesy for the accompanying adults.
One more thing, my kid frickin' rocked her report card this quarter! I'm so proud of her!!

No comments: