Thursday, February 21

It should have been a poll. I'd vote no

All I can think about is the headline I just saw on Yahoo! about whether or not Taylor Swift is a good ex. Having read enough about her relationships and her songs, I can say with certainty that no, she is not a good ex. But, that's all conjecture. I don't listen to her music, and I don't care to. She's one of those celebrities to me, you know, the ones that bug you for so many reasons that you can't even name them. She seems to me to be a serial dater who makes her "boyfriends" break up with her, and then imbues the relationship with so much more emotion after it's over, and then writes a song that gets played ad nauseum on the radio. Then she makes a video.
Why this girl is still finding men to date her is beyond me. She seems ... toxic. And needy. And bizarre. Like I said, I don't follow her movements online. I don't follow her on Twitter. I don't care for her bangs. I'm a casual observer of her as a random part of the current pop culture.
I abhor this post because it's about her. But when Yahoo! asks a question, it deserves an answer.

No comments: