Sunday, February 10

Daryl Dixon for president

Typically, Brian wakes up from his med-evening nap about 11 p.m. to go to the bathroom and to have a random snack. I am finding things to do until then so I can take advantage of those few minutes of wakefulness of his so we can watch The Walking Dead. He's been asleep since 8:20 or so, which was before Sydney went to bed, so I've been stuck waiting for him to be awake so we can watch the show.
Why am I waiting for him? Because that show is crazy good, super suspenseful, and not a little scary. I like having someone sitting next to me who'll hold my hand during the freaky stuff.
And I can't wait until tomorrow, because as of almost three hours ago, the Internet became off limits because of spoilers. There is no way I can get near Twitter right now. I have to watch the show before I get online tomorrow. Beyond all that, yeah, I just want to see what happens next.

No comments: