Tuesday, February 19

Bleck. I wish I'd left it there

ITEM!: I just ate my first piece of Easter candy. I'm actually pretty proud of myself, since the candy has been sitting on the counter for about a week. It was a Reese's peanut butter egg. I wouldn't say that I love the Reese's peanut butter eggs, but it was there, you know, and it was feeling lonely. It also will be the only one I eat. "There's a party in my tummy; so yummy, so yummy..." But not really, because I feel kinda gross right now.
ITEM!: I had a great blog post for tonight, but come to find out that my mother has been a perpetrator to the crime I was going to talk about, so I don't want to opine about it. It might make her feel worse-r, and that isn't allowed. (I LOVE YOU, MOMMY!!)
ITEM!: Brian got me watching a super cool documentary on the Eagles on Showtime tonight. It was fantastic, actually.  I didn't know much of the history of the band, so it was interesting to see how they got popular, and how they broke up and then got back together. Before tonight, I didn't even know who the other band members were besides Glenn Frey and Don Henley. And while I have a couple of their songs on my iPod, I didn't realize just how many of their songs I liked until I watched this show. I see an iTunes shopping spree in my immediate future, and Sydney having the lyrics to "Hotel California" seared into her brain. It was an excellent documentary. I highly recommend it.
ITEM!: I finally made my way to Best Buy to do an electronic recycling drop. Also, I had some questions about the television being recycled. I am enjoying that Best Buy does this. It's awesome. I have a nice pile of things to be disposed of, and I'm eager to get it done now.
ITEM!: Also, how do you explain to a six-year-old that her daddy's 40th birthday non-plans are more important than her classmate's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese on the same day? Because my first attempt at the explanation was a bit of a bust.

No comments: