Monday, February 25

Being sick sucks

It might look to you like I took the weekend off from the blog, but really, I've been feeling pretty crappy. Sydney came home with a runny nose last week, and Saturday, I felt it settling into my own body. Saturday night was an early one for me. Yesterday, well, I got super tired after using so much energy watching the Oscars and The Walking Dead, so just climbed into bed and crashed.
I suppose, if only feeling the need to have a single one-hour nap means that one is feeling better today, then yes, I am feeling better today. Tomorrow, I hope to have the energy to get to the grocery store. I've been suffering without my breakfast shakes in the morning, and of paramount importance is bread for Sydney's sandwiches. Also, munchies. I've been so hungry for something specific to snack on, but I can't yet figure out what that specific something is. I'm pretty sure it's cookie related, perhaps Fig Newtons, but I definitely have a yearning for something yummy. And Sydney needs ice cream.
Have I told you how much I hate not feeling well? I honestly don't mind the runny nose and even a cough. It's the fatigue and quick temper that bugs me more than anything. It makes me feel like a bad mom more than anything, and that just makes me want to cry. Oh, cripes. What a depressing post this is.
I shall get good sleep tonight and feel better tomorrow!

No comments: