Thursday, January 17

You bug, and I really want to tell you that

Mom came up with the most awesome idea for a birthday gift for me this morning. The idea came to her as I was bitching about someone, and complaining that I would like to have a chance to just tell them how irritating they are lately. Mom said that what I needed was, for my birthday, a day to tell everyone that's bugging me lately how much they're bugging me, without consequences.
An immunity day to bitch at people who deserve a bitching with no guilt on my end?
Why, that sounds LOVELY.
My mind happily races with the possibilities!
Oh my goodness, my friends! I can bitch at THAT person, and THAT person, and THAT person, and THAT person! And that's not even all of them! How beautiful!
Wait. But then, for this to be true immunity, don't I have to get that person's permission and acceptance of the deal? Don't they need to know that they're going to be bitched out on my birthday, and that their gift to me is to listen to what I say but to not hold me responsible? I mean, isn't that the way it would have to be? Mom says no.
So, I do the bitching, and then tell them after, "This is your gift to me; that you allowed me this. Take heed what I say and do something about it. Then convince yourself that you chose to make these changes"?
Hmm. ... I love this idea!
HEY self-righteous person who thinks you're so much better than everyone with your false personality and attention-grabbing activities online!! Get over yourself!!
HEY person who decides that friends aren't good enough for you, and then dismisses them, and then decides to forgive them without even acknowledging your own faults! Make your apologies and be a better person!!
HEY person who stole from a member of my family and then has blithely gone on like nothing happened, and proceeds as if you have no responsibility for it anymore!! You ARE responsible!!
HEY person who made a whole bunch of promises and then didn't follow through on a single one!! You suck right out loud!!
I was telling Andrea the other day how it seems like 2013 is the Year of Kimmie Being Mad, because that is how it seems to be going so far. This post doesn't discredit that, and I'm okay with it.
Immunity day for Kimmie's birthday!! YAY!!

No comments: