Sunday, January 20

We still rock the house

And, my football season is over.
But remember how stressed out I was last year during the Super Bowl that we ultimately lost? Well, this year I can enjoy the Super Bowl for it being a Super Bowl ... and cheer on Ray Lewis because he's awesome.
Make no mistake, I'm pissy about our loss tonight. We got totally out-played, which isn't a regular thing for my team, and that's a bit stunning. But in the end, it's a football game. And also, my team went at least a week longer into the season than any of my friends' teams, so that's positive. They all may hate the Patriots, but we always show up in the postseason.
I was convinced that we'd have something to avenge this year because of our embarrassment last year. But maybe that'll be the case next year.
Football, man. It'll break your heart.

No comments: