Friday, January 11

Stretching would do good, too

I did some exercising yesterday. It's not the first time this year, in fact, it's the second time, but it felt really, really good until this morning. On Tuesday, I spent my 35 minutes on the treadmill. Yesterday, I spent only 20 minutes on the treadmill, but I finished up with some back extensions (among my favorite exercises), some abdominal crunches and some push-ups. And I know they worked because I am certainly feeling my shoulders, and stomach today. I equally hate and love that feeling you get in the middle of the night after a good workout when you roll over and suddenly feel the muscles in your body, and they're rejecting the most basic movement because they're sore. It means I did something right yesterday. Tomorrow, on a Saturday, I believe I shall do the same. Brian's got a patient in the morning, and "Gym and Play" would be good for the kiddo (with a healthy dose of Purell afterwards), so perhaps we will hit the gym.
Of course, I make no promises, since I'll be permitted to sleep in tomorrow morning, and depending on the weather, I may not want to leave the house. Also, I'm lazy.
But I actually think maybe we will get some exercise in tomorrow.

No comments: