Friday, January 25

SMASH!! CRASH!! SWISH!!

Racquetball.
I'd never played racquetball before this morning. And I think I thoroughly enjoyed it. Brian and I spent about two hours with him teaching me and me learning, and both of us sweating, in one of the gym's racquetball courts today. It was pretty awesome. I like that it was a really good workout. I also like very much that I'm exited to practice on my own next week. I have quite a bit of practice to do before I'm able to play for reals with Brian, because he's good at it, but I'm eager to keep going. Also, there was a whole lot of good workout involved, and I need that more than anything. I'm a little afraid of how incapable of movement I'll be tomorrow, since I'm already sore and achy today and tonight.
Also, we tried a new Italian place for lunch today, and liked it very much. Mom, they have good garlic bread there. It's not Ottavio's or anything, but it's pretty yummy.

No comments: