Monday, January 21

Post has no relation to picture

ITEM!: I boycotted the Inauguration this morning because I think it's a waste of money. I think the president who wins a second term should take the oath of office in his office, as President Obama (and Vice President Biden) did last week, and let that be the end of it. There's no shift of power or welcome for a new guy, so why spend all the resources on a big event? I boycotted wasting money.
ITEM!: I managed to get a whole lot of errands done today while still only getting a portion of my list done. Tomorrow may be a busy day, depending on my mood, but I do want to hit the gym and get my car's safety inspection done. And maybe a haircut, because that would be lovely. And on Wednesday, when I know how much money is left in the checking account after paying bills, I may get a pedicure.
ITEM!: The late-night taste of Chinese food may be the worst ever. Task number one once I am done with the computer here is to brush my teeth, because this lo mein aftertaste is awful.
ITEM!: And oh my god, you guys, I am in such a snit about something that I had to promise to not talk about. I'm not allowed to vent online anywhere, since the object of my "affection" may read this somehow. Worse than anything, it's not even fun gossipy stuff. It's awful, what-the-hell-is-going-on stuff, which just makes me crazy.

No comments: