Monday, January 14

I wish it had involved Ikea

So, Real Simple totally pulled a number on me. That big promise of organizational nirvana was nothing but a five-page story on hints for cleaning up and de-cluttering the kitchen. Only the kitchen. My February issue arrived in the mail this weekend, and as far as I can tell, there's no "In this month's issue, we tackle the [insert room here] ..." kind of series in it. This is disappointing. Because the ideas for the kitchen were good ones, for not-anal-retentive people with space in a kitchen that is part of a house. So even though January delivered for some people with a kitchen, the rest of us were kinda left with a bit of meh. I do not like promises for good stuff without a payoff.
Not that I'm indignant enough to cancel my subscription or anything. Because I totally love that magazine. But I had such high hopes for something random to do to my house.

1 comment:

rosemary said...

Search on Pinterest, Kimmie. I have found a few really good organizational ideas on there.