Thursday, January 3

Four eyes are better than two (?)

I write to you now with an added sense of clarity. Yes, I am wearing my new reading glasses. And let me tell you, they seem to be working. I never realized how blurry some things had gotten until I spent some time looking at them today. Like my computer keyboard right now is sparkling in its clarity. My phone when I was looking at it today, was a whole lot easier to read at the normal distance. But I can feel the adjustment in my eyes every time I take them off, or slide them down my nose, or go back to doing something without them. I get that it will take some getting-to-know-you time, but it would be awesome if I didn't feel this slight stretching in my eyes.

[Editor's note: These frames are the same as mine, but a different color. I couldn't find my purple in my brief search, so you'll have to use your imagination.]

No comments: