Tuesday, January 1

And so it begins, again

Well, here it is, January 1, 2013.
I've got nothing for you as far as resolutions go. I feel like I followed through on last year's goal: "Be Smarter." As a whole, I'm in a much better place emotionally and psychologically than I was last year on January 1st. And that makes me happier, too. Still, there's much to do, and I'm on a mission.
Of course, these goals are not resolutions, but goals, making them easier to attain, and less daunting and guilt-inducing to put to the side for a bit, if need be. First of all, I am losing another 20 pounds this year. Also, Daisy is losing six pounds. She's on the wagon, and she's losing it. I hate that she's still considered unhealthy because of her weight. A giggle to me is that one of my plans last year on the first was to get my cracked windshield fixed; that's still on my list.
Other than that, my list is a work in progress.
Also, I turn 40 this month. Please send money.

No comments: