Monday, December 3

To glasses, or not to glasses

I've got my first eye exam in a hundred years tomorrow morning. I've noticed over the last few weeks that my vision gets a little blurry when I'm on my phone, or reading, or putting polish on my nails. Whenever I need to focus on something up close, the tends to get a little fuzzy around the edges. So, to figure out what's going on, and whether we can conclusively blame my iPhone for this, I am off to the eye center to get checked out.
If need be, I will be one of those women who wears her reading glasses on a string of pearls around her neck. And I think they shall be red (the glasses, not the pearls).
Honestly, I think I'm lucky that I haven't needed glasses before now (I assume tomorrow's exam will show that I do need them). But, you know, whatever. Reading glasses.

No comments: