Thursday, December 20

Five Golden Rings

One Golden Ring: My ponytail was so tight today that it gave me a headache, and my hair would have looked so messed if I took it out that I lived with the headache for a ridiculous amount of time before removing said ponytail. I'm pretty sure the ringing in my head is the sound of my hair follicles going back to where they are supposed to be, and they're singing.
Two Golden Rings: My nail polish doesn't look as awesome as I was hoping, and that's made me a bit disappointed. How could it possibly disappoint with the name, Rudolph Red?
Three Golden Rings: The mall was not as crazy as I feared before lunch, but was everything I avoid after lunch. I just can't shop comfortably when there are so many people around, bumping and pushing. And you all know me, I must be comfortable when shopping.
Four Golden Rings: There was a nap this afternoon, and it included a sofa, an overweight Lhasa Apso laying across my chest, an elderly and awesome Lhasa Apso curled up between my knees, and an alarm set on the phone so I wouldn't sleep through picking my kid up at school.
And finally: In fact, I totally didn't do any cleaning today.

No comments: