Tuesday, December 4

And so it begins ...

So, this is how it looks as I'm getting closer to 40 years old.
I do, in fact, need reading glasses. It was not my imagination; I do have blurring issues when things are up close. I also have a slight distance prescription, but since it's not bothering me, we don't need to do anything about it right now.
I'm a healthy woman, but if I decide to have another baby, it's a 5 percent chance of getting pregnant, and there's a one in 40 or 50 chance that the baby will have some kind of chromosomal issue. The age of my eggs make me a high-risk pregnancy.
I would like to have a physical. Like an old-days, check everything is going well, kind of physical.
Also, mosquito bites are even more itchy and gross, and I've got this weird wrinkle on my neck when I'm brushing my teeth.
Someone please, what the hell is going on with my body? This is ridiculous.

So.
I'll be getting my glasses soon.
We'll probably get a puppy instead of have another baby. Sydney wants fish. I'm thinking a betta.
I'll call my gynecologist's office and ask about an internist for a physical.
Mosquitoes shouldn't be a problem right now because it's December, but this is Houston, so they are.
If I can't see the wrinkle, it must not be there.

No comments: