Sunday, November 25

Must have sleep

I like a good night's sleep. It's refreshing.
Of course, tonight's sleep may be more exhaustion-induced than anything, and I may not wake up as refreshed as I'd like, but it'll be good nonetheless. It's been five nights since I've slept with my little heaters in my own bed, and I'm looking forward to it tonight. Oliver and Daisy are fast asleep already: Ollie is running fast in his dream; and Daisy is all stretched out and breathing heavy.
Sydney probably took a while to fall asleep, but she was out at a decent time, so I know that she'll be in good shape tomorrow morning. Brian's been napping here and there on the sofa, so I'm hoping he gets a decent sleep. He will, because he's as happy to be home as I am.
As for me, the moment I'm done with this post, I'll be putting the computer away and climbing into bed for night nights. I wasn't fortunate enough to sleep on the drive to the airport this morning, nor was I able to lay down on the sofa as soon as we got home and sleep for an hour. This mom has been going and going since 5 a.m. Arizona time this morning. And I am totally ready for bed.

No comments: