Tuesday, November 27

How R U? No. How are you?

ITEM!: My daughter has, unbeknownst to her for now, joined the Apple community. With the newness of her knowing how to spell and type, I've been wanting her to have a texting function on her iPod. I couldn't decide on an app I liked, so have been unsatisfied. For an unrelated issue, I was visiting the Apple store this morning, and the Genius there told me that as long as she's in a wi-fi zone, and has her own Apple ID, Sydney can text from her iPod to any other iPhone. It took me a ridiculous amount of time to decide on an e-mail address for the child, so I could set up her Apple ID, so I could set up her texting function. But right now, it's working beautifully, and all is well. Tomorrow, Sydney learns how to text!
ITEM!: Also tomorrow, Christmas comes to Houston, and the house gets Christmas-ified. I'm very excited. But it may not go as seamlessly as I'd like, since I've already pulled out two Christmas pieces and changed where they go from last year's placement. I may very well be spending my entire day decorating, even though I know where most everything will go.
ITEM!: I declare shenanigans on the Christmas Junior Mints. They may have some red mintiness in some, but the "green" is disappointing. It's more like a seafoam green, which is sad, and that makes me yearn for a real Christmas-y green mint interior.
ITEM!: I went to Barnes & Noble today, and I walked out with only one book. I'm very proud of myself for showing such restraint. I did make note of two other books to purchase on the Nook, so my to-be-read pile is growing. I'm looking forward to there being less new television on for a few weeks so I can get my reading in again.

No comments: