Sunday, November 11

Food, glorious food!

I love it when I'm all, "let's go get some lunch," and Brian's all, "whatever; I'm not hungry for whatever you're going to make me eat," and then I choose a place and he likes it. Today, we lunched at a place that's new to us, Bullritos, which is right down the street. I chose it, and we had a delicious lunch. I love that I picked a winner. What I hate though, is that it's taken us a year to try this place, as it's been here, in the same parking lot as Smashburger and our "Ninja" Noodles, ever since we moved in.
Also, they have fantastic chips. And cheese dip for the chips. Sydney had a chicken taco, which she ordered all by herself; Brian had crunchy beef tacos; and I had pork tamales. They have free soft-serve ice cream for dessert. It has become, needless to say, a new regular stop on our lunch/dinner rotation.

No comments: