Monday, October 15

Wherefore art thou Brownie Batter?

Last night's Midnight Snack was tortilla chips. I had an early dinner, and had thought that I would make it all the way until breakfast without any extra calories. However, my tummy had very different ideas, and my taste buds had me chowing down on tortilla chips at a ridiculous hour last night.
Tonight's Midnight Snack: ice cream. More specifically, Ben & Jerry's Half-Baked, a chocolate and vanilla ice cream swirl with fudge brownies and gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough. [ASIDE: I just wasted 15 minutes on the Ben & Jerry's web site, because while looking for an image of Half-Baked, I got distracted by the site's lack of information on, or even mention of, my favorite B&J flavor in the whole, wide world, Brownie Batter. This upsets me a whole lot. But it's not listed in the Flavor Graveyard. That's somewhat encouraging. END OF ASIDE.] My plan is to only have a couple bites of the ice cream, a benefit to eating straight out of the pint. I find myself incredibly excited to get into the kitchen. Also, Brian's sleeping, so I can sneak in and get my snack on with no commentary.

No comments: