Saturday, October 6

Too tired for clever

It feels ridiculous, and very tiring, that I posted to a Facebook status 16 hours ago, while at the airport in Houston. My goodness, this has been a long day. I'm totally exhausted. Not so tired that I'll go to bed this moment, weirdly, but tired enough to know that if I lay my head down, I'll pass out for the night.
We had good flights today: Houston to Phoenix, where the pilot said we had to stop for gas and directions; and Phoenix to Burbank, which is a quick flight and also during which my baby slept for about 45 minutes.
Our arrival in California was a lovely one, and we're super excited for our week ahead. I'm weirded out by today being Saturday though. It feels like a weekday, I think.
Two highlights of my day: Getting to hang out with my mommy; hanging out with my Lisa.
Sydney and I are happy girls tonight.

No comments: