Friday, October 26

Friday Fun Day

ITEM!: I finally watched Magic Mike. It was good, and entertaining. And yes, the man flesh was impressive. But really, it wasn't all that. Obviously, I got sucked into the hype, but I did want to see it, and I'm glad I did. Dudes in thongs are fun to watch dance.
ITEM!: This morning, Sydney was awake before me, and when I asked her how she felt, she said, "Fantastic!" Her temperature was normal, and she had the energy, so I saw no reason why she shouldn't go to school, especially when she wanted to go so badly. So, Sydney's Fun Friday at school was a success, and I brought cupcakes for her and her friends to enjoy this afternoon. Also, this means she'll be feeling good for tomorrow, with our morning activity, that she still doesn't know about yet. And also feeling well for Sunday, which will be awesomer.
ITEM!: I think the weather for Houston is changing in a cooler direction. We've had our first cold day of the fall today, and the weekend should be just as chilly. It was refreshing to wear jeans for the warmth, and long sleeves. I finally feel okay about Sydney wearing a 100 percent polyester Halloween costume, and she'll be wearing it on our adventure tomorrow morning, too. No kidding though, I love me some cooler weather. Also, less humidity.

No comments: