Sunday, September 16

I'm bummed 'cuz the Pats lost

New television programming began last week, and continues in earnest this week. I've actually got a calendar in my bedroom that I pulled out of last week's Entertainment Weekly so I can keep track of all the shows I watch, and want to give a chance in the new season. So far, it's only been Glee, which began last Thursday. But tomorrow, a new show, called Revolution, begins. I'm going to DVR it on the TV in the living room, because I think Brian will enjoy it. It's a story of a group of people finding their way in a world 15 years after the planet has lost electricity. I like the premise, and the show, so far, has gotten some good press.
I don't actually have the calendar in front of me, or I would go through the list of all the shows I'm going to give a try these next several weeks. And the only one I can think of that starts this week is Revolution. So this, really, is an incomplete post. But don't let this evening's momentary laziness be mistaken for apathy towards television this season. I'm eager to dig in.

No comments: