Friday, September 21

I could totally rock this 'do

So, I'm hating my lack of bangs right now. In the pictures of us when visiting Endeavour, I have no bangs. They're pulled back in a ponytail and headband. And I don't like my face much without them. So, here's the plan: I will either succumb to my needs and cut them myself tomorrow, or I will fight my whims and wait until Malia can do it in a couple weeks. Either way, Malia will make them level and/or decent looking.
Also, I can't wait to get my hair colored. My grey hairs are bugging the hell out of me. I keep thinking that I'll just go to Target and get some at-home coloring solution, but I'm scared. Yep, just scared. I messed up the straightening thing, and I'm convinced that me coloring my hair brown will somehow come out black or red or something. I'm positive that I will screw it up incredibly, and I'll be stuck with some calico-cat blotching for a few weeks until Malia can fix it.
I think the best course of action is a self-trim, because bangs will, at the least, make my disdain for the color less prevalent. But we'll see. I could very easily chicken out, which I usually do when it comes to cutting my own hair.

No comments: