Thursday, September 27

Halloween decorations EVE

ITEM!: I watched, and thoroughly enjoyed, Elementary this evening. I am digging the story that Sherlock Holmes is a recovering addict living in New York in modern times, and that Watson is the awesome Lucy Liu. I don't think they could have come up with a better way to mess with the Holmes soup without screwing it up royally.
ITEM!: The Snow Leopard operating system shipped today, but according to the tracking information, it won't be here until next Wednesday. Which sucks right out loud, but if I'm anything, I'm patient. Which is completely and totally untrue. I WANT IT NOW. I hate carrying around two phones, and I mostly hate not being able to Facebook away from a wi-fi connection. It's like I live in the stone ages or something.
ITEM!: Tomorrow, I get to decorate my house for Halloween. As is my custom, I will drop the kid at school and buy myself a venti mocha for the day. Then, it's all about breaking out the orange and black boxes, and finding places for all my pretty Halloween things. I am beyond excited. It's been two years, and I can't wait to dig out all those things.

No comments: