Wednesday, September 5

Don't disappoint me, Apple

The big rumor rolling around through the Internets lately is that the new iPhone 5 will be available next week. I'm so happy and proud of myself for not using my upgrade with all my iPhone 4 hogwash this year. I'm debating though, as to whether I should make my iPhone 5 big enough to hold all my iTunes music, as my elderly 60GB iPod does. I've got too much music to hold all of it and fit on a 16 GB phone, so I'll need the 32 GB iPhone if I want to consolidate. (My iPod, you know, is about eight years old; is cracked open along the side from an unfortunate fall on a treadmill a couple years ago; and won't hold a charge hardly at all anymore. It needs to retire.) All these are problems that I can't wait to tackle next week, when I'm the proud owner of a new iPhone. My excitement? Finally getting Siri. I'm working on what I'll have her call me. And I'm totally excited about asking her to give me reminders throughout the day.
[Editor's note: Of course the picture is an iPhone 4. I won't have a pic of the iPhone 5 until next week.]

No comments: