Friday, July 13

Little ITEM!s today

ITEM!: I stayed up until 2 a.m. last night finishing a book. Honestly, that is the best kind of sleep, the one where you don't get enough because you took the time to find out what happens next. But also, it makes you tired. So, I managed to score a nap this afternoon. Which was pretty awesome.
ITEM!: It's been raining here quite a bit lately, so we haven't been able to get out and about and do much. This makes for cranky and irritable mother-daughter duos. But we have been powering through the Batman game, so, there's that.
ITEM!: It's time to dig into the Nook, and read my first book on it. I've gone through the paper books that I want to read right now, but the next tome I'm after is an expensive hardcover. So, rather than buy that, I'm downloading the e-book for much less. Exciting!
ITEM!: Also, I need some cookies.

No comments: