Wednesday, June 27

So, it's "X-Men" ... again

There is something to be said for no good television on every night. However, it also tends to make the evenings a bit boring. I can read, sure. But I've powered through three books in 10 days, and I'm ready to take a little break. I get bored with the stuff online, too. And now, with the lack of movies (STILL), I don't have as much other stuff to watch. I miss my TV, and it'll be a while until it's on. All I can do is wait anxiously for the Olympics, because that is the beginning of the TV days again. Also, awesomely, it is the Olympics.

On a repeat of Modern Family tonight, the characters dealt directly and indirectly with a family that had lost all their possessions in a fire. That scenario began a conversation between Brian and I in regards to what we would grab, if it could be only one thing (Sydney, Oliver, Daisy and he or I are already safe outside) what it would be. I spent some time considering, and I think it would be my computer. It has all the photos of the last six years on it. It's all knowing, and would be the most important instrument to getting our lives back together. Everything else can be replaced: it's paper, or electronics, or the like. Brian decided on grabbing his wallet, since we'd need some form of paying for things. This also led me to realize that we don't have a Fire Plan. TASK FOR FRIDAY.

No comments: